The Top 5 Smartphone Hacks
1. If you want your phone to charge quickly you should turn to airplain mode. This means that all the other apps and running background programs are turned off and your smartphone can concentrate fully on the charge.
2. If you are a heavy sleeper and often miss your alarm in the morning, put your phone in an empty glass to increase the volume.
3. You can use a spring from an old pen to keep your charger from bending or breaking. Simply place the spring around the cable and it will be more flexible than before.
4. If you're on a trip and you forgot your charger cable you dont have to worry. Many Hotel TVs have handy USB slots in the back that will charge the most Smartphones.
5. Use your camera to remember important things. Take a snap of your fridge before you go shopping and you will see what you exactly need to buy. And if you have an important item to remember in the morning all you have to do is take a shot of it saved as your screensaver to make sure you don’t forget.
10/30/15, 12:00 AM